Hello Guys, My name is Shashwat Mishra, and I welcome all of you, in this article, we are going to tell you How To Check Fastag Balance, Freind we are going to tell 3 ways for How To Check Fastag Balance, so let’s start
How To Check Fastag Balance
- Go to https://fastag.ihmcl.com
- Wait For the website to open
- after that tap on the login button
- And enter your mobile number and password
- if you don’t remember your password
- Then click on get OTP and enter OTP
- Enter Captcha
- Then click log in button
So in the dashboard you can see your balance, and all trangection details.
- First, Go to the Play store
- And search My Fastag and download it
- And Open My Fastag App
- Then click on Payments
- After that go to Recharge your NHAI Prepaid Wallet (don’t worry we are not going to recharge)
- Then Enter your regesterd moblie number
- Click Proceed
- Enter OTP And Click Submit
- Select Vehicle number (If you have 2 or 3 Vehicle Then all You Vehicle number Displayed)
- After that, you can see Fastag balance in Avlaliable tag/wallet balance Row
- Call on +91-8884333331 with your registered number and when the call gets automatically disconnected then wait for a massage after massage received you can Check Fastag Balance
What is Fastag?
Electronic toll collection system has been started in India by the National Highways Authority of India to solve the problems caused by toll collection system at toll plazas. The Electronic Toll Collection System or Fastag Scheme was first introduced in India in the year 2014. Which is gradually being applied to toll plazas across the country. With the help of the Fastag system, you will be able to get rid of the problems faced while paying toll tax in the toll plaza. With the help of Fastag, you will be able to pay your toll plaza tax in the toll plaza without stopping. All you have to do is fasten your vehicle. You can buy these tags from any official tag issuer or participating bank.
Who needs it?
New vehicle owners do not have to worry about the fastag. The reason is that these will be made available at the time of registration. The owner simply has to activate and recharge the Fastag account. However, if you have an old car, you can buy Fastag from those banks which are authorized by the government’s National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program. These banks include Syndicate Bank, Axis Bank, IDFC Bank, HDFC Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, and Equitas Bank. You can also purchase Fastag from Paytm.
How Fastag Works?
When your vehicle comes near the toll plaza, the sensor on the toll plaza cuts off the charge on that toll plaza from your Fastag account as soon as, This tag installed in the vehicle’s Windscreen will start its work as soon as your prepaid account is activated. At the same time, when the amount of your fastag account is exhausted, you will have to recharge it again. Fastag will have a validity of 5 years, that is, after five years, you will have to install a new fastag on your car.
What are the benefits of Fastag?
- This makes you cross the toll plaza quickly because you do not have to stop for payment.
- The risk of pandemic and infection is minimal due to non-stop payment.
- All the facilities that come with the payment of cashless are also available here and this proves to be a big step towards the creation of Digital India.
- Since it is a cashless payment, it reduces the scope of rigging.
- Reduce fuel, time consumption, and pollution from your vehicle.
Read Also –
- How To Check Jio Balance, Data, Validity
- How to Check Vi Data, Talktime, SMS, and Data Balance | How to Check Vi Data
- How to delete Instagram account 2021 New Method
- How to Import Whatsapp Chat in Telegram
- Google full form (What Is The full form of Google)
In this article we have told How To Check Fastag Balance, you can use all methods to Check Fastag Balance. Hope you have liked our information. If you have any questions then you can ask us by commenting below we respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE