Hello, I am Shashwat Mishra, today we are going to know How To Check Jio Balance, Data, Validity if you are searching How To Check Jio Balance, Data, Validity then you are in the right place. So, you know that when Jio was launched then Jio Gives Free data to all jio coustmer if you are a new customer of Jio then you need to know How To Check Jio Balance, Data, Validity, let’s start
How To Check Jio Balance, Data, Validity
There are ways to Check Jio Balance, Data, Validity First, with the My Jio app, If you check through the Jio app then your work will get easy. because with the My Jio app you can check Jio Balance, Data, Validity for Prepaid Account in one place. so let’s know How To Check Jio Balance, Data, Validity with the My Jio app.
How To Check Jio Balance, Data, Validity Using My Jio app
- Download My Jio app from Play store
- Then open the app and enter your mobile number
- Then Click Send OTP Button
- Enter OTP
- If data balance not showing in the home page then
- Then Click in the My Account section
- Now you can see your Jio Balance, Data, Validity
Using USSD Code
- *111*1*3# – Dail this USSD Code for Internet Balance
- *333# – Dail this USSD Code for Checking the Main Balance –
If you want to check your Jio balance through SMS then you have to send an SMS in such a way – by writing MBAL to 55333. After doing this, you will receive an SMS on your mobile number with your Jio balance details. This is a free service for which you will not be charged.
If you want to check your Jio balance through Call then Dial on 1299 your call will get disconnected automatically, after that You will receive an SMS on your mobile number with your Jio balance details.
Via Jio Website
Type Jio.com in your browser and log in with your number. After logging in, you can check Jio balance at the top of the page. To check the Jio data plan validity, you have to go to the My Plans section.
How To Check Balance, Data, Validity of Jio Postpaid?
If you want to know the balance and validity of your Jio Postpaid Number, then you will have to send an SMS – BAL to 199.After doing this, you will get an SMS in your phone, which will show the details of your Jio postpaid balance and how much amount has been billed.
How to Check Jio Phone Balance
If you are using Jio phone, then you can also know by dialing 1299 in your Jio phone to get information about your mobile number in jio phone. You Can Also Download My Jio App in Jio Phone and check Jio Balance, Data, Validity in The My Account section.
All Jio USSD Codes and SMS Numbers
- *1# For Know my Jio Number
- *333# For Know balance/Talktime
- SMS MBAL to 55333 For Check 4G data usage
- SMS BAL to 199 For Check prepaid balance and validity
- SMS BILL to 199 Know bill amount of Jio Postpaid
- SMS MYPLAN to 199 For Check the current tariff plan
- Call 1925 or SMS START to 1925 To Activate 4G data
- use MyJio app To Check net balance
- *333*3*1*1# For Caller Tune Activation
- *333*3*1*2# Deactivate Jio Caller Tune
- SMS TARIFF to 191 Check Call Rate
- SMS JIO to 199 Know Your Jio number of JioFi device
Read Also –
- How to Check Vi Data, Talktime, SMS, and Data Balance | How to Check Vi Data
- How to delete Instagram account 2021 New Method
- How to Import Whatsapp Chat in Telegram
- Google full form (What Is The full form of Google)
In this article, we have told you How To Check Jio Balance, Data, Validity, and many other types of USSD so that you can get many different types of information related to your number Hope you have liked our information today. If you have any questions then you can ask us by commenting below we respond ASAP. if you like the information.