Hello Guys, I am Shashwat in this article we are going to know How To Record WhatsApp call, yes we are going to know How To Record WhatsApp call So let’s start
Voice calling has become common on WhatsApp. A large number of people interact through WhatsApp calls. There are many times when you need to record important conversations during the call, but there is no facility to record the call on WhatsApp. but there is no facility to record the call on WhatsApp. However, WhatsApp calls can also be recorded by applying some tricks. Here we are telling you a similar trick, by which you can also record the calls on WhatsApp. Many people search for How To Record WhatsApp call. But, till now there is no easy way out. today let us tell you How To Record WhatsApp call on your Android and iPhone.
How to record WhatsApp call on Android
If you are an Android user and you have an Android phone and you want To Record WhatsApp call, then follow the steps given below.
- Install Cube Call Recorder from Google Play Store in the phone where you use WhatsApp.
- Open Cube Call Recorder and switch on WhatsApp.
- Now call the person you want to talk to on WhatsApp.
- You will see the cube call widget as soon as the call is started.
- Click on the widget and the call recording will start.
- If the widget is not visible during the call, then your phone does not support Cube Call Recorder.
Before recording someone’s call, it would be better to take his permission. Also, make sure that the place where you are recording the WhatsApp call is valid to record the call.
How to record WhatsApp call on android (Second App)
- First of all, you have to download an app for this which is named “Cube Call Recorder ACR” This App is absolutely free to download,
- You can download “Cube Call Recorder ACR” by searching on Play Store.
- After the app is installed, then open it.
- As soon as you open this app, this app will ask you something to work Will ask for permissions which you allow it.
- Also enable it by clicking on Enable Now so that this app can run properly.
- Now your WhatsApp calls The recording of the key will start and when you make a call on WhatsApp, the voice will be recorded.
This app not only records calls from WhatsApp, but you can also do other calls like Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, Hangouts, Facebook, IMO, KAKAO and Phone Call Recording with its help.
How to record WhatsApp call on iPhone
- Connect iPhone to MacBook via Lightning cable.
- If you are connecting iPhone and MacBook for the first time, then select ‘Trust this computer’ on your iPhone.
- After connecting, click on QuickTime on MacBook.
- After this, go to the File section and select the option of New Audio Recording.
- In Quicktime, next to the Record button, click on the arrow at the bottom and select iPhone.
- Before calling someone on WhatsApp, click on the record button in QuickTime.
- Now as soon as you place the call, the recording will start.
- After ending the call, stop recording in QuickTime and save the file in MacBook.
Please note that this trick will not work on all iPhone devices. In some special devices, you can record WhatsApp calls by this trick.
Second Method Of How to record WhatsApp call on iPhone
- First of all open Cydia from your iOS phone and search Watusi in BigBoss repo here
- Now download it in your phone.
- Now you go to the setting of WhatsApp,
- Now here you will see a new option named Watusi Preference.
- Click on this option to enable Recording.
- Now, whenever you make a Whats App call,
- it will automatically start recording your calls.
Read Also –
- How to Check Vi Data, Talktime, SMS, and Data Balance | How to Check Vi Data
- How to delete Instagram account 2021 New Method
- How to Import Whatsapp Chat in Telegram
- Google full form (What Is The full form of Google)
In this article, we have told you How To Record WhatsApp call, Hope you have liked our information today. If you have any questions then you can ask us by commenting below we respond ASAP. if you like the information.