Hello Guys, I am Shashwat in this article we are going to know How To Share Location In WhatsApp, yes we are going to know How To Share Location In WhatsApp So let’s start (How To Share Location In WhatsApp)
The location sharing feature in WhatsApp is very popular. The purpose behind this feature is that whether you are going to meet your friends, or want to tell your loved ones that you are safe or want to share your journey with someone. This is an easy and safe way to tell people where you are.
Things to keep in mind before sharing location
To share the location on WhatsApp, we do not need any special equipment or software. However, we still have to do some settings or check them. So that the location can be shared with WhatsApp. Some such things are explained below.
- WhatsApp uses your phone’s Location Feature to share the location. So first check that the location features are available in your phone.
- Turn on your phone’s location service
- And WhatsApp should also be allowed to access location service
Live Location (How To Share Location In WhatsApp)
With the help of live location feature, you can share your live location with any of your chat or group chat members for a fixed time. You can choose the amount of time you want to share the live location with your contacts. You can stop sharing your live location at any time. After the sharing is closed or the fixed time is over, your live location will not be shared. Your location will be shown as a small photo to the people with whom you have shared the live location. They can see your last updated location by tapping on that photo.
How To Share Location In WhatsApp
Sending your location on Whatsapp is very easy, you can share your current or live location to anyone on your Whatsapp, apart from this you can also send your live location on your Whatsapp group if you want to share your location on Whatsapp. If you want to know about How To Share Location In WhatsApp, then follow our steps given below.
- Before sharing the location on Whatsapp, turn on the GPS (Location) of your phone.
- After turning on the location, open your Whatsapp and go to the Chat tab in it.
- Now open your chat by clicking on the friend’s chat that you want to share your location with.
- After opening the chat, in the right side of the place where you type the message, you will see the Attachment Pin Icon Show and click on it.
- when you click on the option, then many options will show, click on the option with Location.
- Clicking on the location option will show its option to you, here is your thing that you can send your 2 types of location here.
- You can send to any of these two locations. To send the current location, click on Send Your Current Location so that your current location will be sent to your friend.
- When you share your live location, then you can show your location for some time, you can share your location for 15 Minute, 1 Hour and 8 Hours.
- With whom you share your live location, you will track your location, you will see where you are and where you are going, click on Share Live Location to share your live location.
- When You click on it, then the option to select time will come to you, for how long you want to share your location. From here, you can choose the time you want to share your location according to your time.
- Apart from this, you can write anything below, whatever you want to write to your friend, then click on Aero Button and send it to your Live Location.
- If you want, you can also close your Live Location. If you want to close your Live Location, for that you will find Stop Sharing written under the location you have shared and click on it.
- As soon as you click on it, then there will be a Popup Open in front of you, where you will go to confirm it. Here you have to click on Stop Button, clicking on it, your Live Location will be closed.
Read Also –
- How to Check Vi Data, Talktime, SMS, and Data Balance | How to Check Vi Data
- How to delete Instagram account 2021 New Method
- How to Import Whatsapp Chat in Telegram
- Google full form (What Is The full form of Google)
So in this way you can share your location with anyone, it is very easy to share location with friends in WhatsApp, you must have known this. So now you have to understand How To Share Location In WhatsApp, if you are having any trouble in sending location, or if you want to ask something from us, then you can ask us in the comment box given below, We will do our best to help you.